Coolest Social Network CMS ever! That is one of the highlights of this latest stable version release. With its newly designed AdminCP, phpFox officially announces the release of phpFox 4.6.1.
All the major bugs and issues from phpFox 4.6.0 have been fixed. Some of the highlights are as follows:
- Profile photo doesn’t show in Bootstrap theme.
- Cannot login as other users.
- The photo isn’t found in the feed when users update profile picture.
- Guests can access some pages although the site is in offline mode.
- Wrong monthly price displayed in Membership Upgrades.
We also fixed all the issues reported by our clients in our GitHub and Community. See the complete list of fixed issues here.
As always phpFox did many improvements focusing on the core features of the script. Aside from enhancing the layout and structure of the AdminCP, here are some of the things you need to know.
- Allow admin to freeze header, sub-menu, profile-menu, left-right columns in the Material template.
- Support phpFox to run in PHP version 7.2
- IP Information – show more information: region, city, zip code, lat, long, timezone
- Auto expands comment box.
- See the complete list of improvements here.
If you are developers and you have a concern about the changes in the Core script on this version. Please visit here to get more detailed information.
See the complete changed file list here.
We encourage all the clients to backup all the files and database of your site before performing the upgrade. Make sure to always check with 3rd party experts the compatibility of all the add-ons you use before doing the upgrade. Moreover, please use the links below:
New to phpFox?
If you are a newbie and looking for a software to build a social network website, phpFox is the right platform for you. phpFox is the ultimate solution for your social network. It is an easy to use software giving you the ability customize and comes packed with advanced social networking features found on top community websites. Ask us how and get your own license at phpfox.com
If you found any issues with this version, please let us know by reporting immediately to our GitHub Tracker. We also encourage you to join and stay connected with the Community Forum.