phpFox 4.6.1 build 5
We are pleased to announce the phpFox 4.6.1 build 5 is released now. In this maintenance version, we continuously fixed many issues as well as added some minor improvements to make your phpFox site more stable.
Let’s take a quick look on some highlighted info of this version now:
- Video – Technical issue when adding wrong video link
- Global Search – Keywords are removed when clicking on the Search icon
- Login As Page – Unable to delete feed item right after shared
- Feed items of relationship show duplicated username
- Blogs – Search – RTL layout isn’t applied when switching to RTL language
- Separate Subscription as a standalone app.
- Sign up – Enable “Username” field by default
- Remove old Ads module
You can find more details about improvements and issues fixed in this article.
Moreover, come along with phpFox 4.6.1 build 5, the Subscription app is now available as the stand-alone app on phpFox Store. Therefore, after upgrading to phpFox 4.6.1 build 5, please don’t forget to install the new Subscription app right then. With fresh phpFox installation, Subscription app can be installed normally.
- See the complete changed file list here.
Wanna purchase phpFox licenses?
You are really lucky that we are having Hot Summer Sale promotion until July 31st, 2018. Please check this blog for more info. And, hurry up! The promotion will end very soon.