How’s it going? We are so excited to announce that the phpFox Mobile App 1.7.5 has been officially released. In addition to bug fixes, many cool features have been added to the mobile app that I believe that you shall be interested in. Let’s take a look at them now.
Mobile App 1.7.5
- Hide activity points in users’ About Info section
- Fixed errors when a reshared post automatically disappeared if there were a change in the privacy of the original post.
- Fixed cropped image in Event cover photo
- Sponsor in feed post stays on the top of the feed.
- Users are now automatically being tags in a reply comment
- Enable selection of photo album on ios
- Optimize iPhone storage
- Improved DateTime picker on iOS 14
- Support custom tab bar with animation
- Have an option for menus configuration for a specific user group on the mobile app
- Do not show Quizzes results on iOS and Android apps
- Support privacy setting in feed with “Community” permission
- Support “Invitee only” option for Event’s privacy
- Support non-friends chat function for Instant Message
- Improved map feature
- Integrate deep link
- Autoplay video in Feed. This feature is only functional for videos uploaded directly from local storage and is not yet supported for external video links.
Upgrade Mobile App 1.7.5
You can open a Mobile Build ticket in our Client Area to request us to upgrade your mobile apps.
There are more details for your information in the phpFox Release Notes.
Don’t hesitate to submit tickets or report immediately to our Client Area for any issue. We’re constantly working to improve your phpFox experience. We always appreciate any feedback to make phpFox better, hence please feel free to share with us your ideas.