In phpFox 4.7.1, we pushed an important update as a powerful supplement to phpFox Homepage (or Landing page). As now you can design and customize the whole creative home page with custom blocks. Let’s take a look into how we can renovate phpFox Homepage on phpFox 4.7.1 now!
It’s not an exaggerating to say that the homepage is one of the most important pages on a site. It serves three significant key purposes, all with equal importance:
– Attract and captivate visitors.
– Educate visitors on your brand and objectives.
– Encourage visitors to view other pages on your website.
In other words, the homepage serves as the first impression for new visitors. And generally, it will be the page that lands the most traffic. With this in mind, we have put several efforts on tweaking and perfecting phpFox home page. We firmly believe that the ability to add blocks will guarantee your site a beautiful and persuasive homepage.
As the guidance to walk you through on how you can take advantage of this compelling upgrade, below we are suggesting some examples layout that you can apply blocks to phpFox Homepage.
- We are working on the Material template as an example. Any other template may require different setups, but the block orders still display accordingly.
- These layouts aren’t shown by default. We just suggest you ideas on how to set up your home page, but you can have your own setup based on your creativity.
Just like any page in phpFox, the homepage also has a 3-columns layout. From left to right, it’s marked as Block 1, Block 2, and Block 3.
Additionally, there is a header block (Block 11) and a footer block (Block 8) for you to customize.
Please note that the home page is Visitor Landing Page (core.index-visitor).
Sample Home pages with custom blocks.
They’re so amazing, aren’t they? Now it’s your time to setup phpFox Homepage, share and inspire others to build beautiful homepages.
Having any questions about this feature? Please don’t hesitate to let us know by writing to email@example.com.