We are pleased to announce this maintenance release – phpFox 4.3.0 Build5. Please note that if you have v4.3.0 build 4 installed, you do not need to run the full upgrade routine for this build. You do need to run the final upgrade steps though for Find Missing Settings, Find Missing Phrases and Rebuild Bootstrap Core posted in the upgrade tutorial linked below.
- Package check for localhost.
- Module product name for non-core products.
- Site name checks to be performed only during install (fixed for upgrades).
- Issues with logging in from a Mobile device.
- Issues with feed loops resolved.
- Changed install routine for apps to provide a shorter URL string.
- Resolved issue with non-alphanumeric characters with servers that have iconv() support.
Find bugs with this version? Please report them at our Github tracker.
We are working on a 4.3.1 release for fixing issues that could not be included in build 5 as they need more work and testing. As we didn’t want clients to have to wait until a v4.4 release, we anticipate releasing 4.3.1 within the next 2 weeks. We don’t have a solid ETA on that as we need to do testing on these issues before a release.
We are also working on version 4.4.0 for the upcoming release. As this release will focus on security auditing, scalability, and real-world stress testing, we do not have an ETA on this version as it will require thorough testing and in-depth coding.
Don’t have a website yet? Get your social network started with phpFox today!
“There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.” ~Buddha
#website #socialnetwork #phpfox