We are pleased to announce this maintenance release – phpFox 4.5.0 Build 2 has been released and available in Client Area for download.
Please note that if you have phpFox 4.5.0 installed, you do not need to run the full upgrade routine as this fix is a minor build release.
In this build, we have fixed
- Cannot send a message in phpFox Chat
- Cannot load page after sharing album successfully
- Cannot delete a comment on album detail
- Cannot upgrade an app
- Cannot delete forum categories
- The Facebook login button is visible although the Facebook app is disabled
- Users can not register
- Relationship statuses – Add new status show error page
- Duplicate menu when upgrade app
- Layout issue when input long text
- Main categories do not align if have subcategories
- Cannot update user profile if don’t have permission to edit custom fields
- Create new feed after editing the feed successfully
- Language cache issue
We also have some improvement
- Update _p function to support apps from 3rd Developers
- Improve layout of feed when sharing an album in album detail page
- Improve layout of the single comment page
- Automatic clear cache after disable/enable an app.
Find bugs with this version? Please report them at our github tracker.
Need support? Purchase support and submit tickets right from your account.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for video tutorials and tours!