We are pleased to announce this Beta release of our Neutron 4.4.
Neutron 4.4 Key Improvements
As we had stated in this blog , we have some awesome improvements for our Neutron 4.4.
- Security checks to today’s standards. This is done periodically as a normal practice for our script. This is an in-depth review of all systems for any issues.
- Full NGINX support.
- Theme system improvements and tweaks.
- Layout improvements and tweaks.
Neutron 4.4 New Features
- CDN App – MaxCDN, KeyCDN for more options.
- Default Cover Photo for Users and Pages!
- Admin can add/change default covers photos of user and pages.
- In the future: we can support theme controller default photos of all core modules and third party modules.
Please note that this is a Beta release and not recommended for live sites. If you have a development site, you can upgrade to that and test this release. If you have a live site, again, we caution you not to upgrade to a Beta version. More details on Beta versions is found in this thread. For those upgrading their development sites, you will need the full upgrade routine as well as some other steps for the upgrade.
As there are security updates in this version, a changelog is not provided.
As with other major build releases, do not upgrade with apps/themes/languages installed from third parties until you check with them for issues, even on development sites. Since this is a testing version, you can experience more bugs in a Beta and we ask for any bugs to be reported in our Github (linked below) from a site with no third party products or no customizations. This is to ensure you are testing with standard, default code and nothing interfering.
- Download **Note that it will be in the Downloads menu link
- Upgrade Instructions **Updated with new steps!
- Installation Instructions
- Not provided
Find bugs with this version? Please report them at our Github tracker.
Need support? Purchase support and submit tickets right from your account. Please note that Beta versions are not supported in our support desk.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for video tutorials and tours!
#website #phpFox #socialnetwork